Wednesday 19 July 2017

✨ Avon Clearskin | Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask Review ✨

✨ Avon Clearskin | Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask Review ✨



Hello all my lovely followers and visitors to my blog :) 

Recently I have been trying Avon's Clearskin Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask and I have to say I think it's a great skincare product to use to treat your skin to a deep treatment cleanse. Due to the warm summer weather, my skin has been suffering pretty badly of late in terms of blemishes, and so I decided to find a face mask that's affordable to purchase, and easy and effective to use.  As the result of my search, I came across Avon's Clearskin Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask, and being a fan of Avon products because of their affordability and effectiveness, and strict no animal testing moral they have for all their products (see here if interested in reading), I couldn't help but to order myself a tube of face mask and wait to see the results.

I ordered Avon's Clearskin Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask from Avon's catelogue (you can also head over  www.Avon.co.com site to purchase their products), and it cost me just £2.50 for a 75ml tube, which is an amazingly affordable price for a mineral face mask skincare product. When using the face mask, I was surprised by the masks ability to actually penetrate the pores of my skin, leaving tiny little dots in the face mask where the pores on my skin were once the mask had dried. 

When using Avon's Clearskin Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask after 10-15 minutes, I rinsed the mask off, and it left my skin feeling soft and smooth, alongside being the first face mask I had tried that hadn't left my skin dry; proving that this face mask is a pretty great product to use. I've continued to use the face mask, applying it 2-3 times a week and waiting for the mask to turn grey when dry after 10-15 minutes before rinsing it off, and the results are great. Not only does the mask leave my skin smooth and soft, but it also helps to resolve blemishes by penetrating the pores on my face, and as a result I suffer from less blemishes reappearing where they were previously due to enlarged or blocked pores.

Overall I would rate Avon's Clearskin Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask 5 out of 5, because it does what it says on the tube and helps to reduce blemishes from appearing and reappearing; something that I am overjoyed about for someone who's skin is effected so easily by variety of factors from temperature and weather, hormones, food and stress such as from lack of sleep. 
   Another great characteristic about Avon's Clearskin Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask, is that I can apply it to my face, and during the 10-15 minutes whilst I wait for it to dry, I can do other things, leaving the mask time to cleanse my skin whilst I get on with other jobs; making the mask time efficient and effective unlike some face masks I've used in the past which take a the long time for the product to work.

So I urge anyone with skin like mine, and who's willing to try Avon's Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask to go ahead, and quickly purchase a tube whilst Avon still have this product on offer for £2.50, because I love it and it's a perfect face mask to help cleanse and treat my skin for a effective deep cleanse. 

Thank you for reading,

Yours truly,
Caris 😄



No comments:

Post a Comment