Sunday 10 September 2017

September Style Edit | Hummingbird Embroidered Ripped Mum Jean

September Style Edit | Hummingbird Embroidered Ripped Mum Jean


Hello to all my followers and visitors to my blog.


Today I am sharing my new outfit for this September which I am in love with right now; my Hummingbird Embroidered Ripped Mum Jean which cost me just £19.99, a great price for ripped and embroidered style jeans.
   As some of you may already know from my previous post, I am currently obsessed with embroidered denim and I have also been obsessed with the 90's denim looks this year (which you all likely have noticed 😄) because I just love the vibes they radiate.

And that leads me onto my new Hummingbird Embroidered Ripped Mum Jeans that I love with the intricate details sewn into the denim such as the flowers and the hummingbird, and the laid back, lazy day chic look Mum jeans radiate. Mum jeans are a big thing in the fashion industry at the moment, and I can see why. They are extremely comfortable with the loose fit mum jeans have and the rolled
up ankles that give off a relaxed vibe.
 
To add, Mum jeans are extremely versatile, with the ability to be styled with multiple different clothing items and styles; such as leather jackets and boots, jumpers, cardigans and loose fit, over-sized t-shirts.

For this outfit, I styled my Hummingbird Embroidered Ripped Mum Jeans with my White Ribbed High Neck Top and my White Canvas Trainers for a laid back look.
   This look can also be paired with a Black Leather Jacket and Black Boots for this September's current transitioning weather here in the UK, which is slowly transforming into frosty Autumn.
 
For Winter my Hummingbird Embroidered Ripped Mum Jeans can be paired with a white or grey Chunky Knit Jumper, and Black Boots. In the Spring, they can be paired with my White Ribbed High Neck Top and White trainers, and White Key Hole Top and White Trainers for Summer.      
Whatever the season, these Hummingbird Embroidered Ripped Mum Jeans are a great fashion statement item to wear for an everyday, relaxed out, effortless look; whilst looking great at the same time.


Thank you for reading,

Yours truly,
Caris 😊












































No comments:

Post a Comment